REGULATIONS OF THE COMPETITION UNDER THE NAME „PLNOG 18”
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Organizer of the competition under the name “PLNOG 18” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is Proidea Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company) with its registered office in Kraków, Łabędzia street no 9, 30-651 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000448243, REGON: 12276902200000, NIP: 6793088842, with the share capital of PLN 10.000,00 (ten thousand zloty 00/100) (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
- The Organizer is the entity that promises the reward under the provisions of article 921 Polish Civil code.
- The Contest is organized on the territory of the Polish republic.
- The Contest is organized in connection with the PLNOG 18 conference in Marriott Hotel in Warszawa (65/79 Jerozolimskie Avenue, 00-697 Warszawa) (hereinafter referred to as the “Conference”), organized by the Organizer.
- Application forms for the Contest are accepted during the Conference, that is March 6, 2017, 9.30 am – 6 pm and March 7, 2017, 9.30 am – 15.15 pm.
- Every time the regulations refers to working days should be understood as the days from Monday to Friday, except on statutory holidays.
§ 2 PARTICIPATION TERMS
- The Contest is addressed to participants of the Conference, which will be held on days from 6 March 2017 to 7 March 2017 in Marriott Hotel in Warszawa (65/79 Jerozolimskie Avenue, 00-697 Warszawa).
- Tickets for the Conference can be purchased via the web page at the address: https://plnog18.evenea.pl/ from 17 October 2016 to 5 March 2017 or to the earlier exhaustion of the pool of tickets. In the case of earlier exhaustion of the pool of tickets, the Organizer will inform of this fact on the website of the Conference (http://2017.warszawa.plnog.pl/).
- Persons can take part in the Competition, which altogether (hereinafter referred to as the "Participants"):
1.1. registered as the Conference participants (including speakers) and take in the active or passive participation;
1.2. finished 18. year of age and have a full capacity to perform legal acts;
1.3. have a domicile for tax purposes on the territory of the Polish republic.
- The Contest participants shall not be students with the free student standing ticket, employees of the Organizer or immediate family members. By "employees" means the persons on the basis of any legal relationship, including in the context of an employment relationship or a civil law agreement. An "immediate family member" shall mean the descendants, ascendants, spouses, siblings, as well as persons remaining in an adoptive relationship.
- Participation in the Contest is free of charge and voluntary.
§ 3 CONDITIONS
- The Contest is addressed to Conference Participants.
- In order to take part in the Contest, the Participant should altogether:
2.1. to come to the Conference in first or second day of her;
2.2. to get the contest card (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Card");
2.3. to download the contest coupon (hereinafter referred to as the "Coupon"). Coupon is available on the any stall of the partner of the Conference, on the area of for her organising, during the registration day before beginning the Conference, during the attendance in the opening ceremony of the Conference, after asking the speaker questions during the talk, for granting the answer to the question the speaker set during the talk, for participation in the attractions organized by the Organizer during the Conference;
2.4. it is possible to collect Coupons up to 7 March 2017, 10.15 am;
2.5. to fill Contest Card (name, surname, e-mail, a telephone number, a number of collected Coupons) and to grant the best, the most interesting and the most innovative answer to an open-ended question concerning the Conference, located on the Contest Card (the same question will be on every Contest Card) (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Work");
2.6. to present the Contest Work with all the collected Coupons on the marked Organizer Stall (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer Stall") located on the Conference area (Marriott Hotel, 65/79 Jerozolimskie Avenue, 00-697 Warszawa) in the closely marked position to 15.15 on the day 7 March 2017. At the receipt of the Contest Card from the Participant, the Organizer issue a confirmation of accepting the Contest Card with Coupons, which is a detached part of the Coupon Card containing an individual number of the Participant and confirmation of how many Coupons collected.
- The Work Contest should altogether fulfil the following requirements:
a) The author of the Contest Work can only be notifying Participant.
b) The Contest Work can not be a derivative work in relation to someone else's work, this can not be the alteration of someone else's work under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994.
- Participants can participate in the Contest once.
- Under pain of omission of the Contest Work during resolving the Contest, is not allowed to deliver by the Participant content, including the Contest Works, about unlawful character, violating the law or good manners.
- Incomplete or incorrect application forms (that is the Contest Cards not containing all required personal details of the Participant or containing false data or data inconsistent with the data given during registration at the Conference) shall not be admitted in the Contest.
- In case the Contest Card contains incomplete or inaccurate personal data of the Participant, the Contest Card is void and is not taken into account during assessing the Contest Work, and the Participant submitting such a Contest Card loses the right to receive an award.
§ 4 AWARD AND ITS RELEASE
- The award in the Contest is:
a) passenger car, Honda Civic valued at 64,000.00 PLN.
- Choice of the winner of the Contest will take place according to the following rules:
2.1 After accepting the Contest Cards, within the period specified in § 3 sec. 2 2.6 pt., the Organizer will proceed to counting the amount of Coupons collected by each Participant.
2.2 Appointed by the Organizer contest jury, composed of members of the Program Council PLNOG, will select the most original, the most interesting and the best Contest Work out of 10 Participants which will collect the largest numbers of Coupons (in the event that a few Participants will collect the same number of Coupons, the number of people of whom will be chosen the winner, will be the appropriate increase) (hereinafter referred to as the "Winner").
- Appointing the Winner will take place on 7 March 2017 during the final gala closing the Conference. Immediately after appointing the Winner, the Organizer will announce the results of the Contest during the ceremony of closing the Conference.
- The award will be released to the Winner within 3 (three) days for the date of the announcement of the results, or within the period agreed by the Winner and the Organizer in the Marriott Hotel, 65/79 Jerozolimskie Avenue, 00-697 Warszawa. It means that the Winner should collect the award personally. Release of the award is preceded by verifying the identity of the Winner.
- A deadline of releasing of the award is 10 March 2017.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the results of giving by the Participant incorrect, incomplete or out of date contact details, if in spite of exercising due diligence by the Organiser to contact the Participant turned out to be impossible or excessively difficult.
- The Winner will be notified about winning:
7.1. if is present during the ceremony of closing the Conference - while announcing the results of the Contest,
7.2. if is absent during the ceremony of closing the Conference - no later than the next working day, that is on 8 March 2017.
- In case the Winner is absent during the ceremony of closing the Conference, its notification of winning is done by telephone at the telephone number appointed on the Contest Card. During a telephone conversation the Winner is notified about winning and asked about:
8.1. its personal details – name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address - identical like on the Contest Card,
8.2. confirmation that he was the Conference Participant and submitted his Contest Work during the Conference,
8.3. confirmation that he does not belong to the group of people excluded from the participation in the Contest in accordance with § 2 sec. 2 of this Regulations.
- The Organizer takes 5 (five) attempts to establish telephone contact with the Winner, which was not present while announcing the results of the Contest, in hours from 8 am to 8 pm, in intervals at least 15 (fifteen) minutes. For not-establishing the phone call with the Winner shall be deemed to:
9.1. reject a call or not-collecting the phone at least six (6) telephone signals long dashed,
9.2. not-geting connecting as a result of busy telephone line (intermittent short beeps),
9.3. getting a connection with the voice mail,
9.4. not-geting connecting as a result of disconnecting the phone of the Winner or as a result of being a telephone of the Winner beyond the reach of the operator signal.
- In case of not-establishing the phone call with the Winner, non-execution conditions of the participation in the Contest by this Winner (including belonging to the category of people who are excluded from participation in the Contest) or refusal of acceptance of award by the Winner, the Winner loses the right to receive the award, and the award is granted to the Participant from the reserve list, whose the Contest Work was awarded second place (reserve list includes three more distinguished Contest Work). The provisions of the Winner, which was absent during the announcement of the results of the Contest shall accordingly apply to the Participants from the reserve list.
- Immediately, however not later than on next working day after the above-mentioned phone call, the Organizer sends on an e-mail address provided by the Winner, a message in which Organizer confirms choosing the most interesting Contest Work and winning the award and confirming the course of the phone call. The message is not sent if accordance with the provisions of the Regulations the Winner lost the right to receive the award.
- In the case of losing the right to receive the award for the reasons specified in the Regulations by the last Participant from the reserve list, the award is not granted, and remains at the disposal of the Organizer.
- The provisions of the Regulations relating to the transition of award for the Participant from the reserve list do not apply in case of releasing the award to such Participant in the deadline of releasing awards which is specified in § 4 sec. 5, was impossible while maintaining the procedure and date for informing about the win and releasing the award, determined in the Regulations. Not-granted awards stay at the Organiser's disposal.
- The award will be releasing in accordance with the provisions of tax law. The amount of money in the amount of 10% of the award will be charged by the Organizer from the Winner on the day of releasing the award and shall be paid to the tax office on account of flat rate personal income tax payable from awards in the Contest, which payer is Organizer. This means that the Winner is obliged to transfer the amount of flat rate personal income tax to the Organizer, as the payer of this tax.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for inability to collect the award for reasons attributable to the Winner, if in spite of exercising due diligence by the Organizer, the releasing of award for such reasons
§ 5 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The Coupons collected by the Participants can be used by the Participants during the Promotion NET4SPEED - Partners PLNOG 18 (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion"), which Regulations are available at http://2017.warszawa.plnog.pl/promo-terms/.
- Using Coupons in the Promotion has no effect on the participation in the Contest. The Coupon used in the Promotion may be included in the Contest Card in the Contest.
- After downloading the Coupon the Participant may show Coupon on the Organizer Stall and receive the award provided for in the Promotion. After releasing the award, the employee of the Organizer releases the award of the Promotion to the Participant and stamps to the Coupon, in order to confirm that it has been used in the Promotion and returns Coupon the Participant.
§ 6 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE RULES
- Any complaints regarding the Contest may be submitted in writing, sent to the address of the Organizer (PROIDEA sp. z o. o., Łabędzia street no 9, 30-651 Kraków) with a note "The Contest PLNOG18 - complaint" (the postscript is optional ), or via e-mail, sent to an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by typing in the message title "The Contest PLNOG18 - complaint" (although this is not mandatory) within 14 days from the announcement of the result of the Contest during the ceremony of closing the Conference.
- The complaint should include: name and surname, address, reason for complaint and meaning of a request.
- Complaints shall be considered within 14 days from the day of receipt by the Organizer. The Organizer informs the person, which make a complaint about manner of resolving the complaint by registered letter or by e-mail - depending on which way the complaint was made.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The processing of Participants’ personal data shall be in accordance with with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"). The administrator of personal data processed in connection with participation in the Contest is Proidea Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company) with its registered office in Kraków, Łabędzia street no 9, 30-651 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000448243, REGON: 12276902200000, NIP: 6793088842, with the share capital of PLN 10.000,00 (ten thousand zloty 00/100).
- The data are processed in order to conduct the Contest, including the verification of compliance with the requirements of the Regulations, release awards, consideration of any complaints, and keeping records referred to in Article. 20 sec. 1 and 5 of the Act. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the Contest and receive of any award. Persons, which data concerns, have the right to access their data and correct them.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations shall apply provisions of the current law in the Republic of Polish, including the Civil Code Act, the Act and the Act on the personal income tax of 26 July 1991.
- These Regulations are available in the Organizer’s office (Łabędzia street no 9, 30-651 Kraków).